I love to call myself a ‘Solo Traveller’
A marketing manager and a graphic designer by profession, I love to sketch, write and explore different places!
My love for travel comes from my experiences in my first company, where I was fortunate enough to get to go to some very exotic locations for work.
I actually cannot thank them enough to give me those chances which led me explore this passion of mine!
I have realized that travelling for me is just not for leisure or a get-away from the grind! It is something that I love doing, it’s my passion! I love going to different places, interacting with people from different cultures, having my coffee in those cute little cafes. These experiences give me immense joy and happiness!
When work or travel is not keeping me busy, you will find me sketching or reading.
I am a firm believer and follower of travelling responsibly and taking care of all the aspects of the country you visit! Do not abuse, do not be a burden.
Traveling the world had been on my wish list since I was old enough to dream. Thats the dream I am living and will continue to live till I die.
I love to explore cultures, have my coffee in those cute little cafes. Travel gives me immense joy – joy that is hard to explain!
Some fun facts about me!
- I am part of an official influencer’s club of Instagram called ‘Born on Instagram’.
- I got featured in July’s edition of Instagram’s newsletter and one of my videos was featured in June’s edition. yayyyy!
- One of my videos stood at 1st place in a competition of making videos on – ‘The travel highlights of the last year‘. It was collectively selected by my fav travel bloggers – Bruised Passport and the FB and Instagram Strategy Team!
- I have been featured in publications like Hindustan Times, Mid-Day, The Hans India, You and I Magazine, AMN News, Startup India Magazine, Newstrack, Ajio Website, Republic TV, etc. You can check them out here
- I was amongst the ‘Top 10 travel bloggers: Hyderabad (India) – 2019’
- I have been part of India’s first Smart city: Vijayawada. Designed the citizen mobile app and website.
- I conceptualized and designed the poster used by Sri KTR, Hon’ble Minister of IT, Telangana for the launch of the T-COVID ’19 mobile app for the citizens to curb the challenges posed by the Corona Virus.
- My first solo trip was when I was just 21!
I am here to share my experiences and also, I would be very happy if by this medium, I can help someone plan their trip!
Hope you will enjoy this place!!