I love to call myself a ‘Solo and a Responsible Traveller’
A marketing manager and a graphic designer by profession, I love to sketch, write and explore different places.
My love for travel comes from my experiences in my first company, where I was fortunate enough to get to go to some very exotic locations for work. I actually cannot thank them enough to give me those chances which led me explore this passion of mine!
I have realized that travelling for me is just not for leisure or a get-away from the grind! It is something that I love doing, it’s my passion! I love going to different places, interacting with people from different cultures, having my coffee in those cute little cafes. These experiences give me immense joy and happiness!
Also, I am a promoter of responsible travelling. I believe in taking care and being responsible for all the aspects: environmental, social, and economic aspects of any place I visit!
When work or travel is not keeping me busy, you will find me sketching or reading.
SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT ME!
- I am part of an official influencer’s club of Instagram called ‘Born on Instagram’.
- I got featured in July’s edition of Instagram’s newsletter and one of my videos was featured in June’s edition. yayyyy!
- One of my videos stood at 1st place in a competition of making videos on – ‘The travel highlights of the last year‘. It was collectively selected by my fav travel bloggers – Bruised Passport and the FB and Instagram Strategy Team!
- I have been featured in publications like Hindustan Times, Mid-Day, The Hans India, You and I Magazine, AMN News, Startup India Magazine, Newstrack, Ajio Website, Republic TV, etc. You can check them out here
- I was amongst the ‘Top 10 travel bloggers: Hyderabad (India) – 2019’
- I have been part of India’s first Smart city: Vijayawada. Designed the citizen mobile app and website.
- I conceptualized and designed the poster used by Sri KTR, Hon’ble Minister of IT, Telangana for the launch of the T-COVID ’19 mobile app for the citizens to curb the challenges posed by the Corona Virus.
- My first solo trip was when I was just 21!
I am here to share my experiences and also, I would be very happy if by this medium, I can help someone plan their trip!
Hope you will enjoy this place!!